A Time Tested Legend in Dallas
Jerry Whittle, Sr. was the founder of Jerry Whittle Boats. In the mid 1950’s he owned an appliance store in Ada, Oklahoma. Selling a few pre-owned boats in the parking lot led to a new line of aluminum boats displayed on his appliance showroom.
With a couple of years under his belt he was confident enough to convert his appliance store into a (at the time) state-of-the-art showroom. Using two Whirlpool washer pumps, he showcased four boats in continual motion around a 4’ deep circular pool filled with crystal blue water.
In 1965 he decided to move his business to Lewisville, Texas. Jerry Whittle Boats has grown into one of the premier dealerships in the metroplex. Family-owned for over 50 years, we are a full service dealership that strives to provide excellent customer service.
Since the 60's, Jerry Whittle Boats has been recognized as a premier boat dealership in Dallas Texas
Why Jerry Whittle Boats???
As third generation owners, we realize the value of our loyal customers and we strive to constantly improve. We were trained by two of the best in the business! Still, the backbone of Jerry Whittle Boats remains what it was in the 1950’s. We aren’t bashful of doing business on a handshake and take great pride in giving personal needs to our customers.
We employee top notch and experienced , sales people that help you find the right boat - not just sell you one. We understand that you are investing in family fun, togetherness and enjoyment. We want to make finding the right boat as fun and easy as possible! Let us show you how.
We have the largest in-stock inventory in Texas! In our air-conditioned showrooms we display and stock thirty-five different models from four different manufacturers. Don’t wait 6 to 8 weeks to order your boat! Come pick one out of our in-stock boats and start having fun on the water!
Jerry Whittle Boats launched from selling only pre-owned boats. Staying true to our roots, we consistently sell over 400 pre-owned boats a year. All pre-owned boats are thoroughly inspected by one of our master mechanics and include a worry free mechanical warranty. For your convenience, our finance department provides both bank and in-house financing for all makes and models.
All new and pre-owned boat sales include a comprehensive sea trial. Before any documents are signed, we make sure you are 100% satisfied with your boat on the water. Whether you are a first time boat owner or a boating expert, our technicians will ensure you are comfortable with all aspects of operating your new boat.
Our top priority is customer service – before, during, and after the sell. Rely on the Jerry Whittle Boats award-winning crew to meet your needs from the sale to our exceptional service department.
IN STOCK ANYTIME
- Berkshire and Xcursion Pontoons
- Xpress Aluminum Fishing Boats
- Sea Hunt Fishing boats
Browse hundreds of new and pre-owned boats in comfort no matter what the weather brings.
Benefits of Buying from a Marine Industry Certified Dealer
- A marine industry Consumer Bill of Rights
- Assurance of dealership's commitment to excellence
- Guaranteed opportunity for you to provide feedback and resolve issues
“Every new and used boat purchased at Whittle Boats is sold pending customers approval of the boat on the water. One of our experienced staff members will take you to the lake for an orientation and lake test. We at Whittle Boats are committed to your complete satisfaction.,"
Vaughn Whittle, Whittle Boats
Marine Industry Consumer Bill of Rights
Whittle Boats subscribes to the Marine Industry Dealer Certification standards established to insure that your boating experience is as enjoyable as possible. This includes adhering to a Consumer Bill of Rights. Should we fail to live up to any of these commitments, please let us know so that we can address the matter immediately. Our goal is to enhance your boating experience by providing trained, friendly employees, quality products, and reliable services.
Whittle Boats agrees you have the right to:
- The assistance of a capable and knowledgeable sales consultant
- Advertising and representations that are truthful and factual
- A written disclosure of all details associated with a purchase
- An explanation of the proper usage and operation of products
- Products properly prepared, inspected and tested before delivery
- The delivery of new products as scheduled
- An explanation of all maintenance requirements and schedules established for your product
- An explanation and written copies of warranties on all products and major components
- The explanation of maintenance/repair plans including estimated repair time and cost
- An itemized list of all charges (both warranty and retail) with thorough explanation
- Prior approval of changes in repair costs or additional charges should they occur
- Maintenance/repair work done right the first time by knowledgeable trained technicians
- Maintenance/repair work completed when promised
- Timely notice of changes in service delivery time if delays are experienced in repair completion
- Inspect any replaced/damaged components upon presentation of the invoice/work order
- Fair, open and honest treatment without discrimination
- Respectful, professional and accurate responses to all your
- product questions and requests
- Privacy and confidentiality of customer records
- Voice any concerns, directly with our management team, if we fail to fulfill our commitments or meet your expectations