We only purchase boats close to Texas / Oklahoma
We are located in Lewisville, Texas
Freshwater Boats Only!
Sell us your boat!
How does Jerry Whittle decide how much to offer you?
Our appraisals are based mainly on the year, make, model and condition of your boat and how well it has been maintained.
How does Jerry Whittle go about evaluating your boat for purchase?
Our used boat specialists can appraise your boat over the phone by asking a few simple questions about the year, make, model, added options and overall condition of your boat.
What exactly does Jerry Whittle take care of?
When we buy your boat we will handle the entire transaction including all registration and licensing paperwork, arrange loan payoff with your bank if needed, and write you a check in our store!
Why you should not consign your boat:
- 1. You have to wait for your money
- 2. You loose sight and control of your valuable property
- 3. You still have to make payments, insure and license until sold
- 4. You do not always obtain what was agreed upon from the consignee
- 5. The dealer will not promote your unit equally as their own
- 6. Salesmen usually walk around consigned units, because they know there is less profit potential
- 7. Boats are vulnerable to theft and vandalism and can be used as a source for parts for other dealer owned inventory
- 8. Boats are vulnerable to damage on test drives
- 9. When you sign a consignment contract you will be unable to sell your boat on your own for the length of the contact
- 10. If no sale is made, your boat may not be returned to you in the condition as given, or it's book value may have depreciated
- 11. If sold by dealer, they can easily delay paying you
Want to sell your boat? CALL
Vaughn - 888 721 6970